Best Tent for Camping
- Durable and water-resistant with coated-polyester fabric and welded 1000D-polyethylene tub-style floor with inverted seams
- Removable rainfly; back window and cool-air port for fresh airflow; interior mesh storage pocket
- The dome-style, free-standing tent accommodates up to 4 people; works well for 3-season camping
Tent for Camping
- This Tent for Camping is durable and water-resistant with coated-polyester fabric and welded 1000D-polyethylene tub-style floor with inverted seams
- Removable rainfly, back window and cool-air port for fresh airflow, interior mesh storage pocket
- The dome-style, free-standing tent comprises as much as 4 people; works well for 3-season camping
- Welded 1000D-polyethylene bathtub-style floor offers ultimate protection against leaks
- Tent’s rainfly and walls feature coated-polyester fabric for strength
4-Person Dome Tent
Ideal for weekend car camping or short backpacking hikes, this four-person tent makes an excellent choice for first-time and seasoned campers alike. Offering a spacious interior, the four-person tent measures 9 by 7 feet with a 59-inch center height for room to move around. Enjoy camping with this tent, whether at a scenic beach, pristine national park, or right in your own backyard.
Setting up the four-person tent is easy and takes minimal time. After putting the shock-corded poles together, slide them through the pole sleeves, then lift the poles to rise up the tent. Easy-to-follow assembly instructions are included.
For temperature keep watch over and desired air movement, this tent provides a cool-air port and adjustable ventilation. Open the back window and the large front door for excellent cross-through ventilation—the door is hooded for optimal airflow, even if it’s raining. A ground vent and the mesh vents at the roof lend a hand move air up and out.
Durable 3-Season Design
Enjoy the long-lasting performance with the dome-style tent. The tent’s rainfly and walls feature coated-polyester fabric for strength, whilst its welded 1000D-polyethylene bathtub-style floor (wraps up the sides) with inverted seams offers ultimate protection against leaks.
The water-resistant tent helps to keep campers warm and dry. Though not designed for extreme weather, the tent works well as a three-season tent. The tent’s rainfly awning creates cooling shade and added rain protection, whilst the included stakes lend a hand keep the tent grounded when the wind picks up.
For added convenience, this tent for camping provides an interior mesh storage pocket for stashing small items like keys, phones, and flashlights.